This collapsible mobile dog kennel may be configured for use with dogs, swine or other animals. These units enhance the flexibility of the animal research facility by providing a floor-space-saving alternative to fixed kennels.
The kennels fold up with ease into transport mode for cage washing, and again into storage mode to save floor space.
Multiple units may be interlocked together forming a series of runs for socialization and exercise. Removable side panels allow animals to migrate from one cage to another. Kennels include a front panel featuring a swinging door, a full rod rear panel and two removable full rod side panels.
- Fully opened: 64.375”W x 54.3”D x 82.125”H
- 20.5 ft² of animal floor space
- Transport mode collapses to 31.2″W
- Storage mode collapses to 13.3″W
- Stainless steel adjustable automatic water system with drinking valve & quick disconnect
- Research flexible design for multi-species compatibility
- Interlock infinite units to allow animal socialization
- Flip-up fiberglass floor panels remove easily for cleaning